Fertile GroundWriting Coaching Program
Helping You Find Success With Personalized Coaching
Let Stephanie Outten, Literary Doula® support you in preparing fertile ground to conceive and nurture the story you were created to birth and leave as a lasting legacy. Our Fertile Ground Writing Coaching Program™ is a breakthrough writing program for anointed writers ready to conceive their “literary baby” by cultivating their writing seed and preparing their soul for conception.
There is someone who needs to heal, and your story may be their saving grace. You’ve been appointed for such a time as this. Now, let’s get you on Fertile Ground so you can conceive and nurture your story!
This 16-week individual coaching program includes 8 virtual bi-weekly sessions and 4 modules to help you write your book.
Module 1 - Book Identity
- Identifying Your Story
- Understanding Why You Want to Write
- Determining What Type of Writer You are
Module 2 - Soul Healing
- Identifying Barriers and Strongholds Blocking You From Writing
- Tearing Down the Barriers and Strongholds
Module 3 - SWOT Analysis
- Clarifying Your Writing Strengths and Areas of Opportunity
- Identifying Your Genre
- Profiling Your Intended Audience
- Knowing the Problem Your Story Solves
Module 4 - Write the Book!
- Learning How to Create a Book Outline
- Writing Your Chapters
- Assessing Your Chapters
- Preparing for What’s Next
Payment installments available at an additional cost. (All price options include all administrative and processing fees.)
- $4,600 – Pay-in-Full
- $4,800 – Pay-in-2 Option ($2,400 per payment)
- First payment is due before program starts
- Final payment is due before program ends